Thursday, May 2, 2019

20 Affirmation that Life Loves You


"Life Loves You" is one of Louise Hay's most famous statements. It is the thought of the heart that perfectly symbolizes life. At the most profound level, our purpose in life is to be a love mirror for this world. Our goal is not just to let our lives love us, but also to respond with the same love. We are here to love this world. If every man would do this a little more, the world we live in would not be scary at all.

Here are the best 20 Affirmation that Life Loves You:

1. I deserve the best of Life!

2. I love myself, and this love heals Life!

3. The universe loves me and takes care of me!

4. I open myself for a happy and fulfilled life!

5. I live an ideal life story!

6. Everything is perfect in my life!

7. I have a healthy and lucid mind!

8. I completely abandon myself in Love!

9. I am aware of everything I really represent!

10. I choose to be free!

11. I welcome life!

12. I abandon myself with confidence in the Power of the Present Moment! I am safe!

13. I always say what I have to say. I express myself freely and speak only from the point of view of love!

14. I believe in the healing power of my body. I appreciate and love my body!

15. I enjoy clarity and spiritual growth!

16. The world is a friendly place!

17. I feel fulfilled!

18. I am courageous and independent!

19. I forgive the past. It has no power over me! I choose the present moment and free myself from the experiences of the past. I am free now and I have the certainty that my future is safe and bright! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

20. Today my goal is to be more attentive, more present and more full of love! Life is beautiful and every moment deserves to be lived as full. I deserve to be happy. I choose to put aside the suffering, the sadness, the pain and any form of resistance and choose to open for peace, joy and trust. To have the full confidence that everything is good as it is and that everything leads me to abundance. Thank you for every day of my life! Thank you!

Give it a try and you’ll never look back.
 
LOVEMATTERS Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template