Tuesday, July 23, 2019

The Secret of Happiness: How to be HAPPY


No matter what age you are now, where you live and what you do, what you want and want constantly is called happiness.

 What kind of emotion is happiness?

Essentially, this feeling has the same origin and we find it in the same place: in us. We are looking for happiness every moment, but very few times we know where it is.

Your happiness is in you, never outside of you. It is an illusion to believe that the outer things make you happy: you can enjoy it for a while, but full happiness is connected to all aspects of your being.

Someone said that "human beings are diamonds with many facets," and I liked this comparison a lot. Our identity is the total amount of our deeds, traits, but also of our values ​​and beliefs.

Every aspect of our being reflects a different facet, polished or not, shiny or dark. In us there is a mature side that is responsible and independent, but also a childish, sensitive and vulnerable side, who is afraid to develope and become everything it could be. There is a male and a feminine side.

Unfortunately, we are not always fully aware of these different aspects of our identity, nor those that remain in the shadows when others tend to dominate.

Lack of awareness makes it possible for the internal conflict to emerge between them or even contradict each other. This explains the fear of change and the resistance to leaving the comfort zone, all of which have the effect of blocking their own lives. Going forward, when we feel stuck in our own lives, the state of happiness seems to be impossible. Where is happiness? And we're starting to look outside, not wondering how we got here.

Happiness coming only from an external source is ephemeral, lasts very little and often ends in disappointment and disillusion.



The secret of happiness

Even if we want to accept or not, we are aware or not, many of our expectations are unrealistic. And that's because we imagine the answers we are looking for are outside of us.

Quite often, in my interaction with people, clients or friends, when I ask them if they are happy, I get similar answers:

I'm alone, how can I be happy? When I will find someone to love me and take care of me I will be happy ...
I have debt, how can I be happy? When I finish my debts I will be happy ...
I have no job, how can I be happy? When I will find a job I will be happy ...
if I win at Loto I will be the happiest man on earth ...
When... will ... if ... when ...

We condition happiness without realizing that the secret of happiness is in Us and Now! We refuze to know that this is the only place we find it!
As a single child of my family, I have grown accustomed to making myself happy and not to expect the adults around me to make me happy. When you grow up, you learn little by little to make for yourself everything that brings you joy. And yet, as an adult I forgot that.

How did I manage to get up? Happiness or divine help: I ​​met a street man at a time and I talked to him for two hours. His story impressed me and helped me to release all my expectations and attachments to people and the material world. It made me realize that I was a prisoner in my comfortable life, but completely unhappy. The state of liberty and happiness that that man has given me in the staircase of a block has always been mocking me. And I have learned that happiness never comes from what you have, who you are or how you look, but always coming from within. Then I realized that I needed a healing process for every aspect of my being. Then I decided to take full responsibility for my life, my happiness, my prosperity.
Then I decided to make other choices and create my life as I want, without involving anyone in the family. The results were great because not only have I changed, but also the people around me.

Are you ready to open the door and take a step towards taking responsibility for your own happiness and prosperity? Or are you still afraid when you think you can be strong and creative? Are you happy with the choices you have made so far?

Whatever your answer is, keep reading!

YOU ARE UNIQUE!

Each of us is unique and each of us possesses an infinite potential! Nobody and nothing can limit this potential! You are the only one who can create these limitations in the same way that you can create a magical life yourself!

YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE!

Your purpose in life is the reason you are here on earth in this physical body.

Everything that fulfills you, brings you joy, helps you discover, makes you feel active, enthusiastic, all that allows you to access your native talents and capacities and makes you float as if there is no time and space, is related to your purpose in this life. Sometimes it is related to work, but most of the time it does not.

Think of your purpose in this life as the road that gives you power, motivation and enthusiasm. As you go through it, the experiences and information you have accumulated will also help you move on. Thus, you create your life and you will no longer live by chance.

KNOW YOUR TRUE VALUE!

What creates and shapes your life?
Mentality!
Why? Because your life is determined by the quality of your thoughts. Positive experiences come from positive thinking and not the other way round!

Be aware of your qualities, skills, talents and accept them. That's just how you grow your self-confidence and get the power.
When you value yourself, when you allow yourself to be as you are, you attract in your life people and experiences that improve your life and reflect your self-image. Trusting yourself and your capabilities gives you energy, focus and motivation. The more you are aware of your unique capabilities, the more creative you are and you will make easy choices about your life.



INFINITE POSSIBILITIES!

Quantum physics has as a principle the following statement: the world exists in a state of pure potential and there is an infinite range of possibilities. As an example, I will tell you that in the year I got my degree in chemistry and physics, one of the exams was quantum physics. I told myself then that I lost my time, because I will not use this knowledge. It has been many years since then, and four years ago, I have seen and felt what those quantum physics skills have created for me. So, never say never.

You have infinite possibilities and the catalyst that helps them become reality has to do with the choices you make. You just have to decide and choose to fulfill your potential to live your life the way you want it. You can, with one condition: give up control. And if this control that makes you feel safe limits your life and access to infinite possibilities? How would your life be without control? Ask yourself ...


ACCEPT CHANGE!

Whether you like it or not, at some point in life it happens. You avoid changing when you think security comes from stability.

The irony and the illusion of safety lies in the fact that although we are bored or unhappy in our lives with the choices we have made, we continue to make the same choices: hanging to the same partner, sitting at the same job, living in the same house, we eat the same foods, we spend money the same way, we tell ourselves the same stories, we act the same way. Sometimes we do not even realize that we have this behavior. Neuro-linguistic programming is called unconscious competence and is dangerous because it stops you from evolving. Sometimes, this behavior is the fear of the unknown. But we must not be afraid because it opens the door to infinite opportunities. Known things block us, keep us on the spot.

You need courage to make a profound insight into yourself and to discover your potential. Choose to do the usual things in another way and you will see that you will be surprised how creative you are. Get out of comfort without resistance!

If you knew how much energy you consume by trying to stay in your comfort zone and to protect yourself from the change in your life, what would you choose?

If you knew how many opportunities you missed because you are stubborn to do things in the way you know how to do it? If you knew how much you were limiting yourself trying to live experiences that you already know how to deal with, what choices do you make? Be honest with you and realize that your happiness depends only on you and the choices you make.


YOUR JOURNEY IN THIS LIFE AND BODY

Your life is a beautiful journey!

People will be there with you in this journey. Some will leave, others will stay. Let them leave those who want to go and enjoy yourself with those who want to stay.
In this journey you will experience all sorts of experiences. Choose to be aware of their messages and move on. With every experience you will be stronger and you will find another quality of yourself. This is the role of the experiences we have: to make us aware of the capabilities we already have and bring them into our reality.


The Journal of Happiness
Exercise: The Journal of Happiness

In the end I want to remind you that it is not enough to be happy, it is necessary to know that you are happy. And for that I recommend a simple exercise that is called "The Journal of Happiness". What do you have to do?
To write down, in a notebook every moment of happiness that you lived in one day, with precision, the context and all the other emotions that accompanied it. Then, on a scale of 1 to 100, you give it a grade. Be honest with you and see that your life is more beautiful than you imagined and you will learn to know what makes you happy!

Remember, when moments of happiness are marked black on white, the rational mind and logic no longer have any chance to contradict and dislike them.

So are you ready to move on and create a happy life? Please grind all the facets of the diamond you are already, with patience, courage and confidence! Start the first tab of the Journal of Happiness today!

What would be the worst thing that could happen? You’ll shine ... and be happy!

If you want to become a magnet for Happiness, Money, Love and Abundance, take action today and see if you are so excited as I am à http://bit.do/PresencePowerProfit

Thank you for reading!

P.S. If this article motivated you to make other choices about your life, I am deeply grateful! And if you liked it, please share it with others so they can enjoy it too. I'm also glad if you want to leave me a comment.


 
LOVEMATTERS Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template